The Adventurist

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Failing.

I caved. I'm weak. The stomach gurgles got the best of me. I lasted a pathetic total of about 36 hours without food and then I succumbed to the cravings.

I ate carrots and broccoli. And then Chipotle. And then Ben & Jerry's Banana Split ice cream.

And I didn't regret it for a second.

Anthony is just finishing up Day 3. I'm so proud of him. He's really doin' it. Really goin' for it I tell ya.

This morning I told a boy over gchat (completely platonically duh) that my love language was gift giving and somewhere in the convo I threw in a fo realz. He then told me his love language is ending words with a z. I think he should marry my friend Sonia and I think you should all read her blog. http://sewnyuh.blogspot.com/

Lolz.

We started a puzzle on the dining room table again, based on the fact that we wouldn't be needing it due to the cleansing and lack of meals. Now I have to eat my veggie burgers on the living room rug...where I spilled remnants of Anthony's spicy lemonade breakfast this morning.

I'm teaching myself how to play the piano. Well I have an instructional book of course. And a boyfriend who gives me tips occasionally. I'm struggling. But I'm determined. I'm not very smart when it comes to reading music. But I'll get it. Right?

I spent some hours studying for the GRE this morning. This tenth grade math is kicking my ass. I can't stand probability. And ratios are the devil. And I'm doomed for the CSET. I have to relearn the entire world's history from the beginning of time to the present before December 17th. Oh joy.

The new Florence & the Machine cd is out but I can't buy it because I spent all my money on standardized tests and Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Applying for grad school is beginning to make me sick, or maybe it's just my addiction to sugar taking it's toll.

The Family Guy episode I'm concurrently watching is making me uncomfortable. It's about domestic violence and it's dramatically insensitive. I might have to write a letter.

Enough ranting. Back to the puzzle. Toodlez.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home