The Adventurist

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cray Cray.

Remember when I discovered writing contests?

I am unlimited. There are soooooo many possibilities to be heard. So many contests. So many prizes. So many opportunities for publication.

As I sit here in my video suite, capturing to comp yet again, I've composed a list of contests I will enter within the next two months. I just subscribed to Poets & Writers magazine. We're gettin' serious here folks.

I just spent my evening moshing with high school kids as we danced through the ages. I'm beat, but the blood is pumping. My eyes sting and my head is achy, but I live for this.

675 campers. 7 days. 1 twenty minute movie.

The challenge is invigorating.

I am so very undeserving of this title. This title : Video Intern.

And so I settle for "camera-lady."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home