The Adventurist

Friday, May 14, 2010

Petty Campaign.

I have 12 followers. So did Jesus. Just sayin'.

So hey guys...I have a little favor to ask ya...I entered my first official writing contest...you know the kind with actual prizes and promises of future freelance writing contracts...and I need your help.

I wrote a baby article for this travel website called trazzler.com. Baby as in short, not as in tiny human being.

The contest winners are determined solely by the people...which means you gots ta votes for me. It's as easy azzzz....going to trazzler.com and creating an account.

I think this is their method of monitoring you so that you only get to vote one time. I know a lot of you are fanatics of mine and you'd like to vote 700,000 times for my article...but unfortunately for me, you can't.

So once you've created your account just type in bend, oregon into the search engine. My article is the tenth one on the list. It's called Eating Good Food Without Moving Much in Bend, Oregon. Click the article. Read it. If you like it, click the save button in the top right corner...and that slight movement will register a vote. If I get the most votes, I win!! So tell all your friends.

If you don't like the article, but you still like me, you should vote for it anyway. Whadya say?

http://www.trazzler.com/trips/taste-of-thailand-in-bend-or-97701 there's the link too...in case you're baffled by this whole computer internet navigation techy savvy business. :)

Thanks friend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home