The Adventurist

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ahem.

Figured I'd make up for skipping a day by bloggity blogging twice in one.

BAM.

I took the promoting job. HAAAA.

Stamp a big fat 'I told you so' on all your foreheads.

Welcome to my disease, my affliction, not contagious, but certainly cumbersome.

It's called icantdenitis.

I couldn't possibly deny you whatever it is that you're asking of me. So I'll smile and nod and accept all egregious tasks you bestow upon me until I've dug my dark hole that I apparently like to wallow in, and then I'll scratch my way up all petty like trying to gain your what? Oh yeaaaahhhh, your acceptance.

I've done it again. Said yes to something a little too big for me to chew, so I'm just gonna shove it to the side of my mouth and let my saliva break it down a bit.

Pardon my puffy cheeks.

I'm gonna go practice my cabbage patch because apparently I'm gonna be doing it a lot. Oh 90's night. You're just too legit to quit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home