The Adventurist

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

aliens and warlocks.

The greatest thing about listening to Katy Perry on blast in my room alone, is that Ke$ha is her alphabetic follow up. Trashy plastic mainstream pop. Yes please.

That song Extraterrestrial is absurd but I can't get enough of it.

It's Tuesday. Too legit Tuesday. Which means I'll be adorning my body in 90's attire and breakin' it down to scratched up versions of Third Eye Blind and Destiny's Child. Go DJ.

I've been thinking about Charlie Sheen a lot these days. I've watched his interview on Good Morning America several times, trying to gather my own conclusions about the poor fellow. I'm debating whether or not to theme my next promo night in his honor. His whole bi-winning Adonis DNA craze is pretty popular. People go nuts over him. We've made a joke of the poor soul, but I'm not sure I have any remorse.

I'm feeling really distracted right now. But I have to write nooowww because I won't have time the rest of the day. Boo hoo hoo.

Does Charlie Sheen really have tiger blood? Is he really a warlock? Bi-winning. Yes. Bi-polar. Certainly not.

I bought several tiny trophies that I'm going to make necklaces out of. "Exclusive WINNING medallions." I'm a good promoter. A really good promoter. I just don't know if night club promoting is my call in life...I do feel geared toward marketing and event promotions though. We'll see what happens. I'm done living in the future. One day at a time.

And today I have to go talk to my manager about my Charlie Sheen ideas.

Extraterrestrial just came on again.

Smiling big. I think it's the coffee but I'm feeling reeaallly good right now.

You're an alien. Your touch so foreign. It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial.

This is transcendental. On another level. Boy, you're my lucky star.

Kiss me. Ka-ka-kiss me. Infect me with your lovin'. Fill me with your poison.

Take me. Ta-ta-take me. Wanna be a victim. Ready for abduction.

You're an alien. Your touch so foreign. It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial.

I wonder if Drew Barrymore will make an appearance in the music video.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home