The Adventurist

Monday, April 18, 2011

middle ground.

I'm doing it. I'm really doing it. Gonna write everyday...until I don't.

So enjoy it while it lasts. I will too.

Twas a glorious weekend in Santa Barbara. Good times with friends, food, family, a few alpacas, some kettle corn, and a boot. There were a few encounters with severe sun damage...but don't even worry about that.

Here are some photos so you can feel like you were there..



This is a massive boot. In case you couldn't tell. It was once full of 190 ounces of a beer called Blonde. The trick is to drink with the toe down....or else. If you don't, a merciless tidal wave of booze will slap you upside the face. I'm not gonna compare it to the tsunami of Japan or anything, but you get my drift.

Toe down. Not to be confused with to' up, as in tore up from the floor up, which is the way we might have been feeling after drinking said boot. Ok, that's a lie. The whole experience was magical. It's an ongoing team event so the boot will be back.


This is my little brother...who's not so little anymore. According to this picture, I still like to pretend that he is.





Apparently, Madison is a levitating hobbit. A grumbly one at that.



F is for Friends who do stuff together.


Here, I am...trying to find the middle once again. It's all gonna be ok. It's springtime. I've got grace in my heart, and flowers in my hair. I'll twirl in circles shaking up the dust, because I am ok. Today. And today is all that matters.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home