The Adventurist

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pop Up Video.

It's 8 am. I've been up since 5:45am. Went to bed at nearly 1am last night. I am a zombie. And that's ok. For now.

So many thoughts like poppers in my brain.

First, God is good. On the real.

Second, I cannot, I repeat, cannot wait, until I can afford to buy a Canon EOS 5D Mark II so that I can dive into boundless chasms of video production. I spent about 30 minutes cognitively drooling over music videos last night. That's weird you say. Cognitive drooling? Yeah, my brain was so in awe of the creativity and time and phenomenal ingenuity that went into some of these videos. And I can't wait until I have the equipment and the time to do likewise. But for now, I drool.

This one's my favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2fpgpanZAw

followed closely by this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qybUFnY7Y8w&feature=channel

Seriously, soooo rad.

Someday Sabrina. Someday.

But for now, I make camp videos. People tell me they're good, but I don't have nearly the amount of time I would like to put into them in order to make them great. Nor do I have the knowledge yet. But as my brain drools, so it devours. I am learning so much every day. Feed meeeee.

I entered another writing contest. This essay is just a tad more emotionally charged than the one about thai food from weeks ago. Just a tad. You can vote for it very simply. Just click this link...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scinti/364807221096

and then click the like button at the top of the page. Once you've done that, scroll down to my essay Gunnysack and click the like button again, but only if you really like it.

If you don't like the Scinti page first, there won't be a like button under my essay. So like Scinti.

Life is good. Heart is warm. Jami and Johnny come in one weeeeeeek. Eeeeek.

PS. Do you guys remember VH1's Pop Up Video?! Oh man. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home