The Adventurist

Friday, October 15, 2010

Bleak.

My page views have peaked in the past couple weeks. Average view time is seven seconds. Well here's something to cheer you little cherries up.

So first, my deepest apologies...

Sorry for leaving you hanging...I picture you guys hanging from a tree branches, trying to reach up and pick the juicy fruit, but alas, your fingers are just a little too stubby. Silly image. But it's there.

Well, The Giving Tree has arrived and I'm ready to dump all my rotten fermenting fruit at your feet.

I'm feeling low. Down. Dirty.

The low has to do with my incessant desire to jump back in the ring, to jump back into the ring and scrap with big bully Mr. Transition. I'm really having a rough time here people. As the tears roll down my cheeks so the waves of emotional distress roll through my insides.

I hate this.

I'm back in Santa Barbara. I longed for it for so long.

And I'm alone. Alone. Lone. One.

The low has to do with transition.

The down has to do with my lack of exercise. I stopped running a long time ago because I was developing a stupid stress injury. So I cut out the hardcore Boston Marathon training program as to not completely obliterate my running career for the rest of my life. For once I decided to actually care for this wretched body of mine. And so I feel down. Unhappy with the rolls that are not only rippling through my insides, but the rolls that are settling onto my outsides, oh hello extra five pounds.

And the dirty...the dirty simply has to do with my vagrancy. I'm a hobo. Living out of my car. My clothes are all dirty. I've been running around commando for days now. My vehicle smells like ass. Legitimate ass. I believe it's a combination of old food, soiled clothes, dead skin cells.

Sorry this blog isn't the uplifting glimpse of hope you were looking for.

Aside from the low, down, dirty...well, the bad news just keeps rolling in. Received some more of it this evening, so that's fun.

Well if you need me, I'll probably be weeping on the couch. The green rumpled couch that serves as my home for this week. Don't feel bad for me. I'll climb out from under it soon enough. I always do huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home