The Adventurist

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hot Topic.

Not like the store, although I was a fan of that store in middle school. All those fat cartoon infested shoelaces and fun patches to decorate my Jansport. Tangential. Hot topic, not like the store, but like the most recent tidbits of life that I'd like to share...

So the news as of late...

I no longer want a baby. I had a dream. A very vivid one. One in which I had a baby. I woke as if from a nightmare. I never remember my dreams. Ever. But I remembered this one. God speaks through dreams. He spoke through this one. I no longer want a baby. Not now at least.

I'm trying out for a roller derby team. The Santa Barbara Brawlin' Betties. Wish me luck.

Ginger peach tea is spicy. But so tasty. Townshend's Tea in Bend. My third favorite place in central Oregon. Third to Sisters Coffee and Antelope Cafe.

I shipped my life off in a 9"x13" envelope three days ago. A writing contest for Glamour Magazine. The prompt was "My Real-Life Story."

My new friends are Florence & the Machine, and Mr. Hudson & the Library. Music people. Music. Check 'em out.

I'm learning how to time travel. You will see the results of my efforts in about one month. Possibly less.

Fiber One bars hail from the devil's lair.

And I'm addicted to tattoos.

1 Comments:

At August 30, 2010 at 9:39 AM , Blogger the sweet spot said...

phew. thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home