The Adventurist

Friday, August 6, 2010

Basketball and Boob Sweat.

Today has been five hundred times better than yesterday. Really. I counted up the calamities of yesterday and the delights of today and the difference was five hundred. Exactly. Don't doubt me.

I went and spent some time in the sportscenter. Yeah, we got a 2 acre building here dedicated to sweating and stretching. There's skating, rock-climbing, basketball, an aerobics center, not to mention foosball, billiards, and ping-pong. Yes, I said billiards, because if I said pool, you might have gotten confused, because we don't have a pool in our sportscenter.

I got to hang out with my good friend Katie, who brings joy to my soul.

Then I entered into the longest game of PIG ever in the history of the world. PIG is supposed to be a more concise version of HORSE. Not this time. Our PIG game lasted about an hour. But it's ok because I won. But not without my ruthless armpits wreaking havoc on my periwinkle Women's Weekend YL shirt. The sportscenter summer staff boys were as ruthless as my armpits. They poked fun. So I left.

I can't help it. I have a sweating problem. I've yet to get it diagnosed, so alas, I do not have a medication to shrink the pores, or dry them out. So I suffer. From excessive sweat.

I just spent the last forty-five minutes watching STA travel videos, oh, and learning about Matt. Watch his video "Where the hell is Matt?" I aspire to create fun videos like this someday. Also, if you haven't already, look up The Buried Life. Maybe someday my 50 marathon adventure will get turned into an MTV miniseries. Ha!

Five hundred times better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home