The Adventurist

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kill me now.

It started with people eating my chips without my consent. Petty, I know.

It escalated with crusty dishes in the sink this morning for the ohhh...millionth morning in a row.

And it's exploding with a really disorganized program team and too many 14 hour days for my liking.

Tears are dribbling down my cheeks as my fingers feverishly tap these darn keyboard keys, anxiously awaiting the alarm of the oven timer. My comfort for the moment is food. Although, I wish it was a nice bag of cheesy Doritos, I'm gonna go ahead and settle for the next best thing, Tater Tots.

I am experiencing my very first nervous break down and I really don't like it.

I just wish summer was over. Remember that time a couple weeks ago when I was raving about how absolutely amazing my job is?

Well it's official, I'm burnt out.

It's just too much for one person. If I had just one summer staffer to walk through it with me, just one, all would be dandy. But it's just me. By myself. And I'm strugglin'.

And so many people could point their fingers and say "Neener neener, I told you so."

And they would be right. Because they did. Everyone was so worried about this lonesome job and how it would effect me. And I was like, no, I thrive alone and blad dy blah dy blah.

I'm tired. I'm weak. I'm overwhelmed. I'm anxious. I'm frustrated.

And I can't find Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home