The Adventurist

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sniff Sniff, Cough Cough.

I haven't changed my clothes in 3 days.

I have aches in my back from lying down for too long.

Bed sores? No, not yet.

I've watched six movies in the past two days. The list is as follows:

40 Days & 40 Nights
Two Weeks Notice
Closer
Because I Said So
Patch Adams
DreamGirls

Now I'm going to watch Season 7 of One Tree Hill.

My voice ran away the other night. Lost and yet to be found.

Mucus, phlegm, snotty nasties, all of the above have taken up residence in my throat and nostrils.

Copious amounts of tea and soup have failed to soothe the scratchies.

So I lie here, pathetically, giving the pump up speech to my immune system, ushering it back out into the ring for a final round.

Oh sickness, how I loathe thee.

Oh ps....I entered another writing contest...one that you can vote for. You know the drill...
http://www.trazzler.com/trips/antelope-store-cafe-in-antelope-or-22089

and click the save button...follow the prompts to sign into your Trazzler account or create one if you don't already have one!! Thanks so much friendies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home