The Adventurist

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dancing Through Life.

I am happy.

Happier than I've been in a long long time.

I just spent the last hour of life talking to Jesus, and He really is a great great friend of mine. I gave him all my qualms, all my discomforts, my dreams, my worries, and all my excitements, knowing that He wants to carry those things in His basket.

And I feel good. So good.

Maybe it's the 5:45 am Pilates, the falling leaf mug of perfectly creamed up coffee, or the breakfast of champions that I indulged in with a beautiful friend that's causing the good feeling...or maybe it's my utter delight in the Lord that's filling me up. You be the judge.

God is good. So good.

I live in a wonderland. Everyday I wonder how I got blessed with such a magical opportunity.

I live in a community of wonderful people. Everyday I wonder how much more affirmation, comfort, and overwhelmingly kind words I can hold in my heart.

I get to work in a wonderful uplifting environment where the people I work with are the same people that choose to walk beside me in my hurts, walk beside me in my warm fuzzies, walk beside me in my confusion, my excitement, my trials, and tribulations.

And in case you were wondering, one of my porcelain unicorns and a reference to my tattoo played the star in this past weeks program at College Work Week. That's right, Amadeus is famous. Seems fitting.

After writing the last blog, I really thought my heart was fit to pop, but today moreso than ever, my heart feels too small to contain the joy. The other night at CORE we were talking about times when we worship with total abandon. We talked about what environment we have to be in, what condition our hearts have to be in, what company we're with...all the variables necessary to be able to worship with complete and utter abandon. Mine happens when I'm running...and when I'm driving. Today on my drive to Madras I let my heart dance in abandonment. And my heart honestly felt too small to contain the love and the joy...so I cried. I wept with joy....I haven't done that in ages, if ever.

Today is a good day.

Forgive me for getting emotional on you.

Go dance with abandon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home