The Adventurist

Thursday, May 19, 2011

on faith.

I'm cooking. Right now. This very moment. Yup. First time I've cooked in ages. I'd like to do it more often. It feels nice.

Not only am I cooking, but I'm cooking for more than just one. Which is the way I prefer it. Ok, ok...I'm only cooking for two, but hey, that's double the belly space, which makes cooking worth something more than just feeding my own face.

I'm moving out of my house in less than two weeks.

I looked into buying a hammock today and was largely unsuccessful...but don't you worry, the adventurist is back in action. I will find a hammock and I will become an expert tree slinger by the end of this summer.

I'm getting a gym membership at 24 hour fitness...for showering purposes, and to work out too of course.

As the days slip by, I get more and more excited. And a little bit nervous. But more excited than nervous. I haven't decided what my weapon of choice is going to be yet. I'm not counting on needing one, but I shouldn't be caught without one, should the need arise.

I'm receiving advice warmly if you've got any for me.

Vagabondage here I cooooome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home