The Adventurist

Saturday, May 14, 2011

chin up.

For the first time in a long time, I sort of have an idea of what I want to do with the next couple months of life.

I'm going to pursue photography. Whole-heartedly.

I know, I know, most people go to school and drop thousands of dollars on learning how to take pictures. Well, I'm gonna shadow my friend Phil, who has successfully developed his own photography business on his own without the help of a degree in photography.

So there.

I'm also moving out of my house within the next two weeks.

I'm going to be homeless for the summer. And I'm thrilled with the idea.

Stay tuned for more info as I arrive back in le Santa Barbara.

Still in transit.

PS. Oregon was wonderful in case you were wondering. Full of deer, and friends, coffee, and hippies. 

1 Comments:

At May 14, 2011 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Stacy Graves said...

Love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home