The Adventurist

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tantalizing.

I decided I needed to break up the monotony of my immensely wordy blogs and include some visual stimulation for my dedicated peoples...and maybe a video or two..so here goes...

Incredible highlights/incredible lowlights of the past couple weeks/months include...
  • dirty mustaches at a dirty mexican restaurant fully equipped with two dirty bouts of food poisoning.


  • Shredding in the skatepark. While simultaneously roller skating around the basketball courts. And dancing with no inhibition to Rihanna's Rockstar 101. And eating candy on Celebration Sunday. Oh and bench pressing 75 lbs, only 25 short of my goal for the year. Yup, all at the same time.



  • Shadow puppets in the corner booth at Dairy Queen.

  • Negotiating with the friendly volunteer thrift store associate over a plush unicorn collectible. I didn't end up purchasing it because I couldn't get her to budge below three dollars.
  • Finding out that I am the 2010 summer video intern at Washington Family Ranch. Quite possibly the highlight of my life.
  • Failing miserably at getting snow chains on my lopsided vehicle.

  • Discovering expression through oil pastels, and dedicating a wall in our house to commemorating that expression and allowing others to join in the majesty.


Deeper spiritual and emotional insight coming soon...

1 Comments:

At February 24, 2010 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Elisa said...

Congrats on becoming the summer video intern! You are fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home