The Adventurist

Sunday, April 19, 2009

We fly high, no lie, you know this...Booowwwlliiinnn'

We don't just bowl. We bowl in style. 

It's become somewhat of a tradition now with me and some of my super classy friends...Thursday night bowling. 10pm. Zodo's Bowling and Beyond. It's pretty epic.

This last Thursday I decided to throw a little cog in the wheel if you will...something that would get some attention and make the evening just that much more enjoyable.



So if you know anything about me at all, you know that I enjoy loud ridiculous neon things. I have a neon duct tape wallet that I made myself, yes I'm very proud of it. I have a neon workout bag, snowsuit, several pairs of neon shorts, and I have a sick nasty collect
ion of 80's neon windbreakers. I now have seven in my collection. 

I decided that for this particular trip to Zodo's I would break out all my neon windies and me and all my friends would rock them while bowling. It was a tremendous success. We succeeded in getting plenty of weird looks and I had one of my friends believing that it was an actual event that Zodo's was putting on, not my own little quirky adventure.


I don't know about you, but I love to bowl. It's probably because I'm pretty good at it. Not! I break 100 pretty often but I'm nothing special. I have considered joining a league but I think it might be too expensive...so instead my friends and I have started our own makeshift league on Thursday nights at 10. We don't have any competition yet besides ourselves so if you're feeling confident, suit up and come battle us!

Side note..I got in a heated bowling battle with my friend Danny. We were bowling for merit and other costly items. Seeing as I won three out of the four games I'm getting free dinner and a trip to magic mountain! Love when I win free things. Highlight of my life. I did however, lose one game, which means I have to pay two entry tickets to ice skating but hey, it's not too expensive and it's pretty darn adventurous so I'm down like James and Charlie, but not Chris and Bobby Brown. For those of you who missed that, James and Charlie Brown are cool. Chris and Bobby Brown are not. 

So consider this a formal invitation to Thursday night bowl sesh with me and my peeps. Except this Thursday is a no go considering I'll be marathonning in Tennessee this weekend. Stay posted for zorb adventures up soon! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home